imos AG develops and distributes software for furniture and interior design worldwide. imos iX is an integrated software solution that connects all essential work steps from sales and design to production to a continuous and efficient process. With the extensive digital application possibilities of imos iX, furniture and interiors can be designed, produced and distributed in a completely new way.
iX Sale – Plan and experience Rooms
Access Multi-Channel Sales iX NET is the web-based application for planning and sales of furniture and interiors. In a few steps, tailor-made room situations can be planned and visualized convincingly according to the customer's wishes - by the consultant and/or the end customer.
iX Design – Efficient 3D design
iX CAD is the tool for design and 3D data modelling: Individual furniture or entire room situations can be designed and impressively presented in the shortest possible time. Components are created from materials, coatings, edges and profiles, which are assembled on the screen into furniture and furnishings.
iX Manufacture – Linked perfectly
Completed orders originating from either iX NET, iX PLAN or iX CAD can be sent directly to the CNC machines. From the finalized design, iX CAM automatically generates the CNC programs for all common machine manufacturers - whether an individual CNC machine, an automated workshop center, or a totally networked production plant.
• Smart room monitoring and planning
• 3D product configuration
• Price calculation with quotation output
• Collaborative work
• High-end rendering
• Interactive VR
• Mobile and browser-based
• For multi-channel sales
• For B2B and B2C solutions
• Scalability of applications and data
• One catalogue for all applications
• Control of most CNC machines and production plants
• Production lists and CNC data directly from iX CAD
• Automatic tool allocation
• Multi-machine operation
• Special machining strategies for solid wood machining, edge banding on CNC, 5 axis and nesting machines
• Calculation of machining times